© Prof. Mohamad Hassoun
Lecture 1 Math Review I
Lecture 2 Math Review II
Lecture 5 Signals II
Lecture 6 Signals III
Lecture 8 Time Domain Analysis of LTI Systems II
Lecture 10 Time Domain Analysis of LTI Systems IV & Laplace Transform I
- PID control of a suspended magnet (final project by Cameron Hanson, Winter 19)
- PID control of a propeller actuated inverted pendulum video.
Lecture 13a Examples of circuit design.
Lecture 17 The Fourier Transform I
Lecture 20 Discrete-Time Signals and Systems & the Z-Transform
Lecture 25: (example files)
· Practical integrator: (complete integrator circuit) Recommendations: Use Op-amp LF351 or, the more precise OPA277P. Use 1% precision resistors. Employ high-quality capacitors that have low leakage current (Teflon or Polypropylene caps).
· Mathcad solution of a system of ODEs (.mcd file)
Analog Computer Solution of Differential Equations
· Simple mass-spring system with damping (Linear)
· Coupled oscillators: Two mass/spring hanging system (Linear)
4. Matlab generated movie of phase plane: vs .
· Lotka-Volterra (Predator-Prey) Model (Nonlinear)
· Van der Pol Oscillator (Nonlinear)